Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Intuitive Mac

I can’t believe how organized I am this semester. I finished ALL my Spanish homework for the ENTIRE week on Monday! Should I give all the credit to my über intuitive Mac? It’s hard to say whether I have just become less lazy or if the Mac has, in fact, caused my productivity to increase EXPONENTIALLY! The answer that any rational being must come to, intuitively (of course), is a combination of the two. With the end of school now visible in the distant (or not so distant) future, I’ve come to the realization that I really need to buckle down. But also, now with my new Mac all of my work is so in sync with everything else.


My absolute favorite feature of my Mac is how it intuitively knows that the words on the screen are things I need to read and therefore reads them aloud to me. I never have to read again! It’s freakin’ uncanny just how intuitive my Mac is. I bet it’s reading my mind right now as I sit here and write this and thinking of other ways to be intuitive.


I can’t wait for the new Mac OS X Leopard to debut next month. OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!! I will never have to think again thanks to the new ultra über intuitive Mac. Do I need to take a shit? Wait… let me check on my Mac and see. Do I need to cheat on my boyfriend tonight? Wait… let me check my morals… scratch that… let me check my Mac. The only way Apple can improve on this technology is to invent a way to implant the intuitive chip inside our brains so that the intuition is now a part of who we are.


Soon. Very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment