Thursday, April 16, 2009

GAMES!

For the past two weeks (when I have not been busy inviting then uninviting people) I have baked a cake AND eaten all of it. For some reason I just can’t get enough CAKE. The first week I made a double chocolate cake with delicious vanilla frosting. The second week I made a german chocolate cake with vanilla/pecan frosting. Boy, was it good! Those cakes must have been at least a POUND each. Everyday without fail I pounded each delectable morsel into my gaping mouth. Just when I thought I could not eat another bite I pounded some more in. It was as if the cake was saying, “anytime you want to be pounded, I’m up for it!” I had better be careful, though. I don’t want to be a fattie! And that is exactly what I’ll become if I keep having my cake and eating it too. I mean it’s almost like I’m on a roll or something.


And what is it with everyone wanting a masculine guy? I pride myself in my princess attributes! Some people say that princesses are only nice if they have castles and horses but I say let my worldly charm speak for itself. I am who I am! PEOPLE like to play games, but not me.


No comments:

Post a Comment